This Workshop is a follow-on from the Suppliers Guide to Travel Procurement and delivers additional tools and techniques to better position value in a way that resonates with procurement.
This Workshop is for TMC’s and Suppliers working in the corporate travel industry that deal with procurement departments managing corporate travel contracts.
This Workshop will provide learners with insights into the practices and key objectives of procurement and teach them how to position their value in the language of their customer.
This Workshop is run over one full day and includes the following modules:
- The role of the Corporate Travel Manager
- Procurement principles of Strategic Relationship Management (SRM)
- Communication styles & positioning difficult messaging
Upon the successful completion of this Workshop, learners will be able to:
- Gain insights and develop an understanding of the role of the Travel Manager/Category Manager
- Articulate value in a way that resonates with the organisation
- Build an account management strategy that positions the customer for the best chance of success within a Strategic Relationship Management framework
- Understand the psychology behind communication styles and how this manifests in behaviour
- Recognise their own styles of communication and also that of their customers, allowing them to position challenging conversations with confidence and clarity
- Practically apply Strategic Relationship Management strategies, principles and priorities
- Build confidence by in communicating challenging messages with clarity in a procurement framework
Nina & Pinta Certificate of Achievement and Continued Professional Development (CPD) points awarded on the successful completion of the Workshop.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?:
Any individuals who engage with Corporate Travel and Procurement Departments including:
- Senior Management
- Sales & Marketing Managers
- Sales Executives
- Key Account Managers
- Key Account Executives
- Business Development Executives
WHEN IS THE NEXT WORKSHOP?:
To view all upcoming Nina & Pinta Industry Workshops, please view our calendar here.
Alternatively, instead of waiting for the next one, consider hosting this as an in-house Workshop for your team on a date that suits you best. Click here to send us an email for more information.
WHAT ARE THE WORKSHOP FEES?:
Fees vary from $135 to $190 per person depending on the number of learners in attendance.
In-house training is billed on a daily rate of $ 1 900.00 per day.
For more information about Workshop fees, please click here to send us an email.