Travel Policy is universally recognised as a key building block to having a best-in-class corporate travel program.
In an ever-developing business travel industry, one thing that remains constant is the Corporate Travel Policy.
No matter the geographical location, number of travellers or size of a company’s travel spend, companies wishing to effectively manage their staff travel know that they cannot do so without the cornerstone of managed travel – The Travel Policy.
This Workshop is run over one full day and includes the following modules:
- Travel Policy Overview
- Developing a best-in-class Travel Policy
- Implementing and Managing a best-in-class Travel Policy
Upon the successful completion of this Workshop, learners will be able to:
- Understand the key goals of a Travel Policy
- Assess the suitability of their current Travel Policy and, if required re-design it from the beginning
- Understand the relevance of Travel Policy within their organisation
- Create policy points more aligned with corporate objectives
- Create a more usable Travel Policy, with better support from internal stakeholders
- Understand the correlation between Travel Policy strength and compliance to identify the ‘sweet spot’ to deliver best value for their company
- Understand how to measure the effectiveness and performance of their Travel Policy
- Ensure that all key policy components are included, in a straight forward and future-proof manner
- Improve the clarity and remove the ambiguity in their Travel Policy
- Understand how to develop reporting to measure the effectiveness of their travel program, with ‘early warning systems’ of failing policy points
- Develop better supplier relationships and ultimately reduce price with key travel suppliers
- Understand the important of benchmarking their Travel Policy against spend and industry peers, and know how to do it
Nina & Pinta Certificate of Achievement and Continued Professional Development (CPD) points awarded on the successful completion of the Workshop.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?:
Any individuals who are responsible for sourcing, managing or buying company travel including:
- Travel Managers
- Travel Buyers
- Travel Bookers & Co-ordinators
- Finance and Procurement professionals
- Strategic Sourcing Managers
WHEN IS THE NEXT WORKSHOP?:
To view all upcoming Nina & Pinta Industry Workshops, please view our calendar here.
Alternatively, instead of waiting for the next one, consider hosting this as an in-house Workshop for your travel team on a date that suits you best. Click here to send us an email for more information.
WHAT ARE THE WORKSHOP FEES?:
Fees vary from $135 to $190 per person depending on the number of learners in attendance.
In-house training is billed on a daily rate of $ 1 900.00 per day.
For more information about Workshop fees, please click here to send us an email.