In many emerging markets, there is not yet a strong differentiation between corporate and leisure travel.
Travel Agents who have not yet made the transition into becoming Corporate Travel Management Companies (TMC’s) struggle to gain traction with potential corporate travel clients without the skills and value proposition to be able to effectively manage these corporate travel accounts, beyond simply booking their travel.
This Workshop will provide learners with insights into the practices and key objectives of corporate travel managers and protocol officers and assist them to better understand the requirements of this sector and how to deliver on those requirements.
This Workshop is run over one full day and includes the following modules:
- An Introduction to Corporate Travel
- Corporate Travel Stakeholders and their objectives
- Creating and Deploying Customer Solutions
- Expert brand positioning within the Corporate Travel environment
Upon the successful completion of this Workshop, learners will be able to:
- Understand the Corporate Travel Industry and how it varies from Leisure Travel
- Learn about the various stakeholders and how they influence and impact the industry
- Better understand the role of Corporate Travel Managers and their objectives
- Have a keen understanding of Corporate Travel Policies and managed travel programmes
- Understand the role of the traveller within the corporate travel environment
- Identify and develop key skills to offer to Corporate Travel clients
- Assist Corporate Travel clients to manage their Total Cost of Travel
- Articulate their value in a way that resonates with current and potential Corporate Travel clients
- Build an account management strategy that positions the customer for the best chance of success within a Strategic Relationship Management framework
- Practically apply Strategic Relationship Management strategies, principles and priorities
- Gain insights and develop an understanding of the role of Procurement within Travel
- Be equipped with the knowledge and terminology for speaking in Corporate Travel terms
- Position their brand to better resonate with Corporate Travel clients and their objectives
- Build confidence by practically applying theoretical learning
Nina & Pinta Certificate of Achievement and Continued Professional Development (CPD) points awarded on the successful completion of the Workshop.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?:
Any individuals who engage with Corporate Travel, Protocol and Procurement Departments including:
- Senior Management
- Sales & Marketing Managers
- Sales Executives
- Key Account Managers
- Key Account Executives
- Business Development Executives
WHEN IS THE NEXT WORKSHOP?:
To view all upcoming Nina & Pinta Industry Workshops, please view our calendar here.
Alternatively, instead of waiting for the next one, consider hosting this as an in-house Workshop for your team on a date that suits you best. Click here to send us an email for more information.
WHAT ARE THE WORKSHOP FEES?:
Fees vary from $135 to $190 per person depending on the number of learners in attendance.
In-house training is billed on a daily rate of $ 1 900.00 per day.
For more information about Workshop fees, please click here to send us an email.