This Workshop will provide learners with insights into key strategies to elevate their chances of success when responding to RFP’s, how to ensure maximum impact and gain a competitive advantage.
This Workshop is run over one full day and includes the following modules:
- Understanding the full strategic sourcing life cycle
- Bid response strategies
- Stakeholder management and engagement
Upon the successful completion of this Workshop, learners will be able to:
- Understand RFP’s from the customers perspective in order to improve positioning
- Define and address ‘what went wrong’ in previous unsuccessful bids
- Gain insights into the Strategic Sourcing process and where the RFP stage fits into this
- Develop techniques for client engagement before, during and after the RFP stage
- Define what business is good business in order to avoid RFP’s that do not match company objectives
- Correctly respond to RFP’s by understanding what the client expects
- Learn the key mistakes that TMC’s make when responding to RFP’s and how to avoid them
- Create efficiencies by anticipating and managing potential obstacles within the sourcing process
- Proactively recognise and avoid challenges within the supplier relationship
- Improve customer retention by developing strategies for bid avoidance
- Increase effectiveness by tailoring strategic messaging to fit within the client’s environment
- Create an overall strategic RFP strategy that aims to maximise efficiency and success and minimise resource wastage
- Build confidence by practically applying theoretical learning
Nina & Pinta Certificate of Achievement and Continued Professional Development (CPD) points awarded on the successful completion of the Workshop.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?:
Any individuals who are involved in client engagements and the RFP submissions:
- Senior Management
- Sales & Marketing Managers
- Sales Executives
- Key Account Managers
- Key Account Executives
- Business Development Executives
WHEN IS THE NEXT WORKSHOP?:
To view all upcoming Nina & Pinta Industry Workshops, please view our calendar here.
Alternatively, instead of waiting for the next one, consider hosting this as an in-house Workshop for your team on a date that suits you best. Click here to send us an email for more information.
WHAT ARE THE WORKSHOP FEES?:
Fees vary from $135 to $190 per person depending on the number of learners in attendance.
In-house training is billed on a daily rate of $ 1 900.00 per day.
For more information about Workshop fees, please click here to send us an email.