Until we understand the right techniques to consistently deal with Customer’s in a way that makes them feel valued, we will not be able to elevate our Customer Service to where it needs to be in today’s highly competitive Customer-focused business environment.
This Workshop is run over one full day and includes the following modules:
- Customer Service Fundamentals
- Conflict Resolution & Complaints Management
- Telephone Service & Etiquette
Upon the successful completion of this Workshop, learners will be able to investigate, understand, internalise and deliver Customer Service Excellence, having mastered the following principles:
- Defining good Customer Service
- Understanding who the Customer is
- Understanding Customer requirements and expectations
- Communicating with Customers
- Doing more than expected
- Understanding conflict and complaints
- 9 Steps towards conflict resolution
- Why complaints are good for business
- Complaint handling skills
- Telephone communication
- 3 Key communication skills
- Using positive words and phrases
- Voice factors
- General Telephone Etiquette
- Cultural considerations for telephone interaction
Nina & Pinta Certificate of Achievement and Continued Professional Development (CPD) points awarded on the successful completion of the Workshop.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?:
Any individuals who have regular interaction with Customers, including:
- Customer Service Representatives
- Management Executives
- Travel Consultants
- Sales Executives
- Front Office Staff
- Reception Staff
WHEN IS THE NEXT WORKSHOP?:
To view all upcoming Nina & Pinta Industry Workshops, please view our calendar here.
Alternatively, instead of waiting for the next one, consider hosting this as an in-house Workshop for your team on a date that suits you best. Click here to send us an email for more information.
WHAT ARE THE WORKSHOP FEES?:
Fees vary from $135 to $190 per person depending on the number of learners in attendance.
In-house training is billed on a daily rate of $ 1 900.00 per day.
For more information about Workshop fees, please click here to send us an email.