In an ever-changing travel industry where Corporate Procurement departments are playing an increasing role, understanding how to position value in a way that resonates with procurement is vital for sales success.
This Workshop is for TMC’s and Suppliers working in the corporate travel industry that deal with procurement departments managing corporate travel contracts.
This Workshop will provide learners with insights into the practices and key objectives of procurement and teach them how to position their value in the language of their customer.
This Workshop is run over one full day and includes the following modules:
- An Introduction to Procurement
- The Strategic Sourcing Process
- Procurement in Practice
Upon the successful completion of this Workshop, learners will be able to:
- Gain insights and develop an understanding of the role of Procurement within Travel
- Learn procurement strategies, trends and challenges
- Communicate in a familiar way with Procurement departments by identifying the processes and techniques that classify and prioritise suppliers
- Be equipped with the knowledge and terminology for speaking in procurement terms
- Learn to implement strategies that resonate and align with procurement objectives
- Learn about positioning key objectives in line with procurement framework
- Create efficiencies by anticipating and managing potential obstacles within the sourcing process
- Proactively recognise and avoid challenges within the supplier relationship
- Improve customer retention by developing strategies for bid avoidance
- Increase effectiveness by tailoring strategic messaging to fit within the procurement environment
- Apply practical strategies for every day situations based on procurement principles and priorities
- Build confidence by practically applying theoretical learning
Nina & Pinta Certificate of Achievement and Continued Professional Development (CPD) points awarded on the successful completion of the Workshop.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?:
Any individuals who engage with Corporate Procurement Departments including:
- Senior Management
- Sales & Marketing Managers
- Sales Executives
- Key Account Managers
- Key Account Executives
- Business Development Executives
WHEN IS THE NEXT WORKSHOP?:
To view all upcoming Nina & Pinta Industry Workshops, please view our calendar here.
Alternatively, instead of waiting for the next one, consider hosting this as an in-house Workshop for your team on a date that suits you best. Click here to send us an email for more information.
WHAT ARE THE WORKSHOP FEES?:
Fees vary from $135 to $190 per person depending on the number of learners in attendance.
In-house training is billed on a daily rate of $ 1 900.00 per day.
For more information about Workshop fees, please click here to send us an email.